Make your weekend at Circuit Paul Ricard memorable with access to the Champions Club hospitality suite! With enviable trackside views, all-day hospitality and exclusive benefits that get you closer than ever before to Formula 1, the Champions Club is the place to be at this year’s French Grand Prix on 20-23 June.
Why the French Grand Prix?
Set in beautiful wine country on the Côte d'Azur, Circuit Paul Ricard occupies one of the most enviable locations on the entire Formula 1 calendar. Close to the mountains, sea and beautiful historic cities such as Marseille, Toulon and Nice, Circuit Paul Ricard last hosted Formula 1 in the early 1990s before making a welcome return last year. With the race taking place in late June, why not make a trip to the race a part of a summer holiday on the French Riviera? Learn more in our French Grand Prix Travel Guide.
Why the Champions Club at Circuit Paul Ricard?
- Location: set in the permanent Burger Bar Restaurant overlooking the final corner, you’ll be able to watch the on-track action from several different vantage points, including reserved grandstand seats and a rooftop terrace.
- VIP Hospitality: Champions Club guests also have access to indoor suites on two levels, including a dedicated hospitality area on the first floor with gourmet meals and an open bar serving drinks all day along.
- Appearance by French legend Jean Alesi: the French driver, who raced at the front of the grid for Benetton and Ferrari in the 1990s, will be making a special guest appearance in the Champions Club suite. In addition to participating in a Q&A, he will be available to sign autographs and pose for photos. Alesi famously burst on to the F1 scene at Circuit Paul Ricard in 1989, finishing a stunning fourth for Tyrell in his race debut.
- F1 Executive Q&A: we will also be joined in the Champions Club by an F1 Executive, who will talk about the business side of the sport. Previous guests have included Ross Brawn and Sean Bratches.
- Guided Paddock Access: a highlight for many Champions Club guests, this behind-the-scenes tour gets you closer to the drivers, teams and media working in the Formula 1 Paddock.
- VIP Access & Parking: beat the traffic queues with access to a special fast lane for easier access to Circuit Paul Ricard, along with a parking space in the VIP Carpark.