Join the ranks of the VIP’s at Silverstone this year with a flexible 1- or 2-Day Champions Club Ticket Package to the 2019 British Grand Prix. Get premium trackside views from the UTC building, all-day hospitality, a special guest appearance from 2009 World Champion Jenson Button and more!
Why the British Grand Prix?
The home of the British Grand Prix for more than 70 years, Silverstone is one of the most historic venues on the Formula 1 calendar. From Jim Clark’s five victories in the 1960’s to Lewis Hamilton’s recent domination, this former WWII air field in Northamptonshire has hosted many memorable races and remains one of the toughest circuits for drivers to master. The knowledgeable and passionate local fans contribute to a unique atmosphere at the most attended race of the season; last year more than 340,000 fans went through the turnstiles on British Grand Prix weekend. The race also takes place at the height of the British summer, making it easy to take in other major festivals and sporting events (like Wimbledon and the Goodwood Festival of Speed) as part of your trip. Learn more in our British Grand Prix Travel Guide.
Why the Champions Club at Silverstone?
- Location: featuring comfortable indoor seating and a huge rooftop terrace, the Champions Club is located in the modern UTC building on the National Pits Straight with excellent views of the track.
- Premium Hospitality: Champions Club guests in Britain benefit from all-day hospitality, including gourmet meals prepared by highly-trained chefs with local, seasonal ingredients and an open bar offering a range of beverages.
- F1 Legend Appearance: 2009 World Champion and Sky Sports F1 pundit Jenson Button will be making a special guest appearance in the Champions Club to talk about his career. Jenson will also be available to sign autographs and pose for photographs with guests. Learn more about Jenson here.
- F1 Executive Q&A: an F1 executive will also be stopping by to talk about the business of Formula. Previous guests have included Ross Brawn and Sean Bratches.
- Guided Paddock Access: one of the highlights of the weekend for many Champions Club guests is the chance to go behind-the-scenes in the Formula 1 Paddock and watch the drivers, teams and media at work. Interactions with top drivers and celebrities are not guaranteed, but do occur regularly on these tours!
- Flexible Access Options: choose from two-day access (Saturday & Sunday) or single-day access on Saturday or Sunday.